- Our goal at BallastShop is to make purchasing products simple, secure and fast. When shopping at our site and you see a product you would like to purchase just select "Add to Cart" to add the product to your shopping cart. "My Cart" on the right side of page is where you can view what items you have selected, remove products from the shopping cart or change quantities. Be sure to click "Update Cart" before proceeding to check out. When you are ready to start a secure payment transaction, select "Proceed to Checkout" from the "My Cart" page or "Checkout" at the top of any page. At this point, you will be redirected to a secure site where we will request personal information to complete your transaction. You may choose to checkout as "Guest" or "Register". It is recommend to "Register" in order which will make order tracking available to you online. After your purchase has been completed, you will receive via email an order summary confirmation and upon shipment a tracking number and link.
- The security of the personal information that you provide is very important to us. All transactions are completed using a 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) protocol which encrypts any transaction data so that it cannot be decoded by third parties. In addition to SSL, our site is compliant with PCI Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). PCI DSS is a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security. PCI DSS was developed by the PCI Security Standards Council which includes the major credit card processors including American Express, Discover Financial Services, MasterCard Worldwide and Visa to help facilitate the broad adoption of consistent data security measures on a global basis.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- BallastShop accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. If we are unable to process your payment method please check to ensure you entered the card number , security code and expiration date, and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists. We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing and shipping costs at BallastShop, but despite our best efforts, pricing and ship cost errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or ship cost due to an error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price or ship cost, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. Prices are subject to change without notice and subject to acceptance at order confirmation.
- Order Confirmation & Cancellation
- Once your order has been placed, a confirmation email will be sent to the email provided during the checkout process. You may cancel the order at any time before the order has shipped for a complete refund. To cancel the order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-484-1145.
- Before you check out you can obtain an estimate of your cost to ship via various options is available by putting items in your shop cart and clicking "My Cart". Enter your ship to zip code and your ship options and costs will appear. When an order has shipped a confirmation email will be sent to the email provided at the time of order with tracking information. If you select "Register" when checking out, you can always check the status of your order by logging into your account at BallastShop.com or MetalHalideShop.com.
- Flat Rate Shipping: Orders placed with Flat Rate Shipping by 3:00 pm ET will normally ship same day pending credit card authorization and verification's. Flat Rate is available only for orders shipping to contiguous lower 48 states and Alaska and Hawaii. Shipments to AK and HI have a separate flat rate price, you may choose one of the other shipping options provided including UPS Ground. Flat Rate orders may be shipped by the most economical method as determined by the company. Flat Rate Shipping to Rural Routes and remote locations may take longer.
- UPS Next Business Day Air: Orders placed with Next Business Day Shipping by 12:00 pm (noon) ET will normally ship same day pending credit card authorization and verification. Express orders usually arrive the following business day after the ship date. Express shipping to Rural Routes and remote locations usually arrive within 2 to 3 business days after the ship date. Next Business Day is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses. Some items may not be available for Next Day Business Day Shipping.
UPS 2nd Business Day Air: Orders placed with 2nd Business Day Air Shipping by 12:00 pm (noon) ET will normally ship the same day pending credit card authorization and verification. 2nd Business Day orders usually arrive 2 day after the ship date. 2nd Business Day Air shipping to Rural Routes and remote locations usually arrive within 3 to 4 business days after the ship date. 2nd Business Day Air shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. territories. Some items may not be available for Express Shipping.
- U.S. Territories: Ballast Shop ships to the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Marianas Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. Normal standard shipping costs apply.
International Customers: We ship outside the United States but you must call 855-484-1145 to see if acceptable arrangements can be made before ordering. Customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, tariffs, fees and any other costs associated with the shipment.
- Returns & Replacements
- To qualify for a return, product must be returned within 30 days of the item ship date. In order to receive a refund, all items must be returned unopened. We will not accept returns if packaging has been opened or is not in its original condition. Returned products must be in their original condition including original packaging, labels, leads, containers and tags. Original product container may not be marked or defaced in any manner. Products not meeting these requirements will be returned to you, the purchaser. If you reject a returned shipment, BallastShop reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold credit. All costs related to return shipping must be paid by the customer. BallastShop will provide a full refund for returned items, less our actual shipping costs, meaning our actual cost of shipping the original order to you, and less any restocking charges that may apply. To process a return, please email us at email@example.com and a customer service representative will provide instructions including a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and a ship to address. No return will be accepted with out an approved RMA number.
- BallastShop is a distributor and does not warranty the safety or the effectiveness of products on this website. Any warranty or guarantee of safety, merchantability or fitness for any particular use lies solely with the manufacturer.