The Lutron Maestro Occupancy sensing switch combines a Maestro switch with a passive infrared occupancy or vacancy sensor. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied. Based on the feedback from the sensor, the occupancy sensing switch will adjust the load accordingly. Wallplate Claro CW-1-WH included.
Lutron Maestro Occupancy Sensor Switch
- Passive infrared sensors with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection.
- 180° sensor field of view
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft major motion coverage, and 20 ft x 20 ft min of motion coverage
- Occupancy can be set to Auto-ON / Auto-OFF or Manual-ON / Manual-OFF
- Occupancy sensing switch loads: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, and fan
- Includes Claro CW-1-WH wallplate